- Effortlessly schedule and manage technicians’ jobs from the office or road
- Streamline communications using customer alerts and online portals
- Track parts and vehicles in real time to better plan work
- Create quotes and more on site with our powerful mobile app
- Design and build custom forms for any purpose
- Manage invoices, payments, and integrate accounting software
- Every feature included in Commusoft's All-in-One plan
- Enable customers to easily book their service appointments online
- Empower your scheduling team to book more jobs with route optimization
- Track the flow of inventory in your business with a multi-location system
- Automate invoicing and streamline your cash flow
- Handle large clients with SLA monitoring and a customer portal
- All features from Commusoft's Customer Journey plan
- Automate everyday processes to further streamline operations
- Book hundreds of jobs at once with mass scheduling
- Safeguard data with customizable user security roles
- Keep your team accountable with full system audits
- Access additional account storage per licensed user
How many employees do you have?
I would recommend this software without hesitation; the impact this platform has is instant. My only regret is that I didn’t implement it sooner.
Anthony, Frontier Plumbing
Commusoft has transformed the way we do business! The quick response from the customer service department is an added bonus.
Calvin, CS Heating and Plumbing
Cannot recommend Commusoft enough. It has made running my company a million times easier—so streamlined and efficient.
Rob, PROGAS Heating Services
Training and Support
● A dedicated team to help you at every step
● Onboarding and training sets you up for success
● Continued support from our friendly service reps
The customer support we have received has been the best of any company we work with.Natalie O, A&G Group
The training we received was 5 stars and went above and beyond to ensure we were using all the functions the software has to offer.Luke S, Ableforce Services Ltd
Support team was amazing. Their knowledge was so good and it really helped us use the software exactly how we want it to work.Oliver G, Buckinghamshire Heating Ltd
The training was brilliant. Support staff was exceptional at her job and really puts you at ease with what you are doing on the software.David E, Epic Global Group Ltd
Can't reiterate enough how much I enjoyed training with the customer representative. She's a credit to your company.James G, Ledi Plumbing & Heating
The initial raining over the telephone was in-depth and lots of support was given.Sue J, JDL Electrical Systems Ltd
- What is the contract length?
You have the option of paying month-to-month with no contract - or opting for a 12-month contract, billed monthly. The choice is yours! Additionally, you can choose to mix and match licenses, opting to purchase some contracted licenses and some rolling licenses. Please note, all licenses you choose must be from a single plan.
- Can we mix and match plans?
No; our plans are carefully designed to offer value to different sized businesses and cannot be changed.
- Is there a minimum number of licenses?
Yes, we require a minimum of two licenses per account.
- Can I purchase licenses on different plans?
Your account will only include licenses for the plan you have chosen. You cannot purchase or 'mix and match' licenses across different plans.
- Which employees need a license?
All office staff, managers, and technicians use the software and therefore require a license. These people will have their own login details and will appear in the calendar for you to schedule in work orders or appointments for them. There is no limit on the number of users the software can support.
- Do you offer discounts?
We offer different seasonal discounts throughout the year - please enquire for more information.
- How do I pay and when will I be billed?
All accounts are set up with a debit or credit card and are billed monthly on the 1st of each month. All prices shown exclude taxes.
- How is the training carried out?
Training is completed using TeamViewer and over the phone. All sessions are hourly and the number received depends on the pricing plan. Learn more about our training plans.
- Why do you charge for training?
We have a commitment to you, to ensure you are trained on the system that will be the backbone of your business. During your training with us, you will be guided on your integrations and get comfortable with the workflow—from adding customers through to invoicing. You can also practice certain tasks with your dedicated trainer. Learn more about our training plans.
- How much storage do I get?
Storage is calculated based on the number of contracted and rolling licenses you have. Depending on the plan, you get a set amount per license that is added together to create a “pool” of data. Daily licenses don’t include any storage. The storage is used for any attachments (photos, videos, PDFs) that are uploaded into your account. We do not limit the number of customers, jobs, or invoices you can save.
- Can I upgrade?
Yes. Depending on whether you have a rolling or 12-month contract, you may need to sign a new contract for the upgraded plan. Additional training may be required.
- Can I import my data into Commusoft?
You can import every one of your customers and their work addresses into Commusoft. You can also import parts and inventory lists. All you need is the data in an Excel/CSV file and with the correct columns, which our client services team can assist you with.
- Can you take payment over the phone?
With our Stripe and SumUp integrations, your customers can call your office and card details can be taken and inputted straight into Commusoft.
- Which countries do you support?
Commusoft currently supports companies working out of the US, UK, CA, and UAE.